If you have an after-hours emergency maintenance request, please call (805) 619-5353 X407
After Hours Maintenance Emergencies:
- Danger or potential danger to life or limb caused by a maintenance problem
- Explosions/Fires (Please call 911 first!)
- Gas Leaks
- Power failures and apartments without electricity
- Sewer backups
- Apartment door and door knobs not working
- Toilet stoppages where there is only one toilet in the apartment or if a toilet is overflowing
- No heat - This is only an emergency in extreme cold weather in winter time and when the heater is not working due to mechanical malfunction.
If your maintenance request is NOT for one of the maintenance emergencies listed above, please log in to your resident portal account and submit your request.